Tuesday 3 February 2015

Naughty Czech People or is just something else? / Z cyklu niegrzeczny język czeski

Hello everyone!

Today I found some time to show you how Czech people are naughty. Ok, maybe true is different, maybe is just my fault that I see naughty words around Czech Republic. 

But look at the picture on our left. "PORUCHA - mimo provos". Interesting sentence, right? Ok. Let me translate that for you. 

porucha = hmm how can I translate that to polish language...hmm probably it will be something like - " f**ked".


Witam wszystkich!

Dzisiaj znalazłam trochę czasu, aby pokazać Wam trochę niegrzecznych czeskich słów. No dobra, może to nic nie jest złego z czeskim słownictwem tylko ze mną. Hmm, ale proszę zobaczcie zdjęcie powyżej. "Porucha - mimo provos" - czy to nie brzmi chociaż trochę niegrzecznie? ;)


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!